eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 30, 2006

She Lets Me Slip Away...

Not so much Splinerisation lately, sorry. I won't fob you off with excuses, I've not been busy, although my time has been occupied. I've been neglecting the numerous impending essay deadlines this week in favour of Neverwinter Nights 2; and although I wouldn't go so far as to say my review was wrong... I will admit to reviewing without first giving the game a proper chance to earn my appreciation.

The game has charm. I've come to learn this through days of adventuring. That dwarf Khelgar I mentioned? He's now my best mate. Although I've been feeling utterly relaxed whilst playing from the comfort of my bed, the truly epic story has kept my buttocks firmly clenched. The AI is still rubbish, mind.

I'll probably write more when the game is completed and re-played with a party of housemates.

Anyway, read below this post for an entirely inaccurate review. I promise to avoid making the same mistake twice.

No comments: